Your funeral website’s customer service, security and up-time reliability are very important to you. They’re important to us, too. We know about PCI Compliance, HIPAA I.D. security laws, and FTC rules. We help you resolve needs fast while protecting your website and business interests. If you want to save time, “hand off the hassle” when changes are needed, get help with updates and improvements, and fully secure your client-families’ information, let us help you.
During our years in the funeral website business, we have created web hosting solutions specific to funeral industry needs. Whether you would typically appreciate help several times per month, or less, we have a package right for you. You can even get 24-hour support.
We handle, process, and store sensitive client information with our unmatched hosting security solution without sacrificing your website’s performance.
When speed matters
Our web hosting solutions are affordable, yet surprisingly fast and reliable. Your website visitors will enjoy fast load times each time they visit any of your website’s pages. Our fast load times will usually help your Google rankings, too, because Google evaluates page load time.
Downtime can compromise your online business acquisition and drive away shoppers. Our web hosting services come with a guaranteed 99.95% up-time so you don’t have to worry about missed opportunities. Your client-families and shoppers will have a smooth and convenient web experience on your website.
Base Managed Website Package: $95/month
- Hosting, Bandwidth & Storage: 50K Visits/mn 10GB local Storage (Overages: add. increments of $45 for extra 50K and/or extra 10GB)
- SSL Certificate
- Staff training videos
- Technical support (website accessibility or malfunction)
- Basic Google Analytics reporting
- Content updates (text, links and pictures/media within the content container: up-to-100 updates/yr)
- Ecommerce package: $45/mo. ($140/mo. total – incl. products, pricing & development updates: up-to-8 hrs/yr)
- Cremation Arrangement package (incl. Ecommerce): $95/mn ($190/mo. total – incl. products, pricing and development updates: up-to-16 hrs/yr)
- Development requests/changes: $95/hr
Note: This package does not include email hosting, management, or support as email is a component of IT (information technology). In the past email and websites have been lumped together because they both use the registered domain of the company. We recommend using G Suite (formerly Google Apps) by Google. The cost is $5/user/month. We are happy get your initial email set up for you when we launch your new website at no additional cost. If you would like more support for your email, we can recommend an IT company for you.