Let us share a little more about where our expertise comes from. Then we’ll explain what we want to give you as an investment in your success and as an aid to solving the larger problem threatening this industry we love.
About the Company
Funeral Results Marketing is the new, rebranded digital marketing agency emerging from Funeral Futurist, the consulting company established by Robin Heppell. FRM represents the upshift from a ‘consultancy relationship with customers’ to a high-performance marketing machine that cranks out measurable results. Robin created Funeral Results because so often funeral home owners told him ‘‘I don’t think I’ve received good results for all the money I spent with my marketing company, and I know I’ve got to be succeeding online to grow.
You already know the American funeral industry is undergoing a massive multi-faceted revolution:
- Cremation has skyrocketed
- Consumers are/have evolved into blended real-world/cyber-world shoppers, abandoning past loyalties and exploring whatever Google shows them
- Word of mouth and print advertising are ever more supplanted by Google searches, online reviews, and online advertising – conducted by smartphone-reliant consumers
- Religious funerals and casket sales are increasingly replaced by “spiritual” or secular families somehow celebrating a life
- (Should we mention that Hilton and other ultra-non traditional competitors have entered the market?)
How do you get noticed, stay relevant, and grow market share in conditions as volatile as these without spending a fortune for little return on investment?
Contributing to the Solution
We want to help the industry we love capitalize on the massive opportunities that these revolutionary-sized changes offer. To do this we are giving away large amounts of our business intelligence that has helped our clients reach the levels of success they enjoy today. Yes, it is true that we make our living helping firms do many of the specific things we’ll teach you how to do. But, we have found (as Don Tapscott said would happen) great success in giving away this competitively superior information. You may access it, free of charge, in one or more ways.
We offer near weekly podcasts and blog pieces on smaller topics, and periodic webinars on larger or multi-faceted topics – our most recent being “5 Key Factors to Success for Operating an Online Cremation Business. We also offer highly educational content on this website. We hope you find it eye-opening, empowering, and profitable.