Reaching full prosperity in this 21st century depends on
- Identifying and responding to digital and consumer trends,
- Being found by your target audiences,
- Winning conversions from your target audiences (sales, leads, referrals, etc.),
- Refining your brand position and performance over time.
But, it takes hard data and ongoing analysis to maximize success across these objectives. That’s where FRM can help.
The “War Room Report”
Today’s marketplace, or battlefield, is in large part “digital.” How do you know what shoppers are looking at online? Which advertising are they are responding to? What is the ROI of your various marketing initiatives? How do you recognize when to adjust your brand position to better connect with and win customers (and what does that mean, exactly)?
The intelligence in FRM’s “War Room Report” and quarterly consultation package will greatly deepen your market-insight. Get the data and analysis you need to effectively refine the various elements of your digital marketing strategy for maximum market share and ROI.
Included Recon, Intel & Analysis
Website: performance stats and improvement actions to achieve optimum performance across the seven key website roles
- Hub of marketing efforts
- Brand-visibility multiplier – depends on SEO & Advertising
- Converter of traffic from advertising – depends on content quality
- Customer service agent – depends on programs and forms
- Revenue generator – depends on ecommerce programs and advertising
- Preneed sales specialist – depends on content quality, forms, advertising
- Brand ambassador / public relations tool – depends on content quality, advertising and PR
Advertising: ongoing monitoring and evaluation of 6 key metrics
- Total shopper visits driven to website
- Paid vs unpaid shopper visits
- High and low performing ads and/or advertising channels
- Cost per click history and improvement
- Pages most visited by ad-driven traffic
- Response of ad-driven traffic to website and recommendations for improved conversions
- *Option for phone-call tracking – done correctly to avoid SEO penalties or loss of page rank
Competitive Intelligence: other areas of support
- Survey of competitor rankings
- Evaluation of, and recommendations regarding refinement of, your online brand position
- *Optional analysis of leading competitors’ online brand-position strengths
Quarterly Review Call: to review and discuss the above in-depth.
Below is the ala carte pricing of all of our Reporting and Dashboard services.