Our unique growing company, based in Arizona, has an opportunity for an individual who is reliable and dependable, with initiative and a sense of urgency. We’re looking for a talented, smart-working person to become a valuable member of our great team as a Digital Marketing Project Specialist.
We know the success of our company is based on the success of our team members, and that’s why we believe in creating a fun work process and rewarding those who deserve it.
As a growing company, we are wanting to fill a position that is dual purpose to start. As the company grows, this position will become two positions and the successful applicant can choose in which direction they want to take.
Here are the details of the position:
Website Development Project Management Functions (50%):
- Manage setup of website projects for all new clients with admin team in U.S. and development team in the Philippines by submitting criteria and requests, delegating and tracking progress in appropriate project management and CRM platforms
- Execute technical discovery for features/functionality/requirements; write SOW
- Develop project plans, milestones and timelines
- Manage project budgets
- Work with team members to manage multiple overlapping timelines
- Provide detailed notes from meetings/calls and translate into actionable tasks
- Monitor day-to-day activities of project and adjust timelines as needed
- Communicate and document project status to team; escalate issues accordingly
- Oversee Dev Team/Project Supervisor
- Perform QA documentation and pre-launch testing
- Conduct user acceptance testing and maintain release notes
- Maintain training documentation and provide website training for clients
- Support ongoing SEO and AdWords, WordPress updates/activities for clients
Digital Marketing Specialist Functions (50%):
- Assist in digital marketing strategy for assigned clients, including:
- Creating campaigns and implementing across multiple channels
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases)
- Creating or sourcing video content and design
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency
- Suggest and assist in direct/email marketing methods to increase profitability
- Monitor ROI and KPIs
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments
- Basic operational understanding / use of WordPress, Google Adwords, SEO
- Experience with multiple CRMs; Hubspot and Salesforce preferred
- Experience working with development team
- Excellent communication skills
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing (pr/communications or other related field).