This video is a quick test that you can do to see how Google sees your website.
How to Conduct the Google Self Test
Go to Google and enter the search parameter + your URL just like this:
- this will let you know how many pages you have “indexed” by Google
- click on “Text Only Version”
- this will show you what the search engines see because they cannot interrupt graphics and images very well
- Leave Google and go to http://siteexplorer.search.yahoo.com
- enter in your domain name
- this will tell you how many other websites are linking to you
Repeat this test for your competitors URLs
Note: This is a basic test, there are more detailed analysis that we can perform if you are interested.