The explosion of social media has made it a powerful marketing channel, one that every growth-hungry funeral home should leverage. “Be where the people are” is a common saying in business. With over a billion active members using Facebook four hours per day on average, there are few better places to reach people.
The business benefits of social media
Funeral homes can gain certain advantages from social media. Studies show that properly executed social media strategies offer the following benefits:
- Better brand awareness for customers
- Increased conversion rate
- Better customer engagement
- Wider online reach
- Improved customer retention
With effective social media strategies, your funeral home will see more inquiries from client families, improved conversion rate, and significant increase in the bottom line.
There hundreds of social media channels, with more arriving every month. But if you are to establish a social media presence, you need use the platforms the deathcare target audience is concentrated in, including:
These social media channels have a proven track record in helping businesses establish lasting relationships, engage better and communicate more effectively with clients. They have also become viable alternatives to the more expensive traditional marketing and advertising methods.
What We Offer
With years of experience in the online marketing space, we know how to execute effective social media strategies and solutions.
“One-Time Social Media Setup and Optimization” package includes
- Initial Consultation to map out Social Media Strategy
- Create / Optimize Facebook Page, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube & Google +
- Includes creating new “Timeline” setup for Facebook
- Includes all graphics for consistent branding
- Register your location with 5 Local Business Directories