Our unique growing company, based in Canada, has an opportunity for individuals who are reliable and dependable, with initiative and a sense of urgency. We’re looking for a talented, smart-working person to become a valuable member of our great team as a WordPress Website Developer.
Not only do we work on fun and challenging projects, but as the company grows so does everyone’s SALARY! Believe it, we are a unique organization! We know the success of our company is based on the success of our team members, and that’s why we believe in creating a fun work process and rewarding those who deserve it.
- This must be your primary job!
- Must work daytime North America hours (11pm to 8am Manila time)
- Work from your home or other location of your choosing
- Must have reliable computer and Internet connection
- Install WordPress on our servers
- Populate pages from existing client sites or build new sites from our templates
- Customize WordPress themes with client feedback (email or recorded video)
- Configure and customize Gravity Forms and WooCommerce
- Maintain all websites for updates in WordPress Core, Plugins, Themes
- Ensure that all sites are being backed up on a regular basis
- Communicate to our hosting company, WP Engine via Tickets and Live Chat
- Formal Education in PHP, CSS, HTML, MySQL
- Vast experience with WordPress development
- Able to install, configure and customize WordPress Themes, in particularly Genesis / StudioPress themes
- Able to install, configure and hack WordPress Plugins
- Experience with setting up WooCommerce and Gravity Forms
- Experience with installing / embedding optin forms for Auto-responders
- An in depth understanding of onsite SEO
- Give feedback on how we can make our websites better for our clients
- Moderate skills in graphic editing (with Photoshop, etc) so images are optimized for websites
- Understanding of Page-Load optimization and caching plugins
- Experience with Local SEO best practices
- Have created small, time-saving plugins
If you’re interested in this unique opportunity, please do the following:
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org and use a Subject line of “[Your name’s] WordPress Website Developer application.”
- Tell me why you think you would be great for this job.
- Attach at least 3 of your best projects that you have completed by yourself or where you were the Lead Developer completing most of the work.
- Attach your updated CV
- Link to online business profiles (Online Jobs PH, LinkedIn, Odesk, etc.)
I will immediately contact you the soonest I receive your application. I look forward to possibly having you as a member of our awesome team!