As an online marketing company serving one of the most noble industries in North America, we appreciate good people that wish to help us help those we support.
Our unique growing company, based in Canada, has an opportunity for individuals who are reliable and dependable, with initiative and a sense of urgency. We’re looking for a talented, smart-working person to become a valuable member of our great team as a WordPress Website Developer.
Not only do we work on fun and challenging projects, but as the company grows so does everyone’s SALARY! Believe it, we are a unique organization! We know the success of our company is based on the success of our team members, and that’s why we believe in creating a fun work process and rewarding those who deserve it.
- This must be your primary job!
- Must work daytime North America hours (11pm to 8am Manila time)
- Work from your home or other location of your choosing
- Must have reliable computer and Internet connection
- Install WordPress on our servers
- Populate pages from existing client sites or build new sites from our templates
- Customize WordPress themes with client feedback (email or recorded video)
- Configure and customize Gravity Forms and WooCommerce
- Maintain all websites for updates in WordPress Core, Plugins, Themes
- Ensure that all sites are being backed up on a regular basis
- Communicate to our hosting company, WP Engine via Tickets and Live Chat
- Formal Education in PHP, CSS, HTML, MySQL
- Vast experience with WordPress development
- Able to install, configure and customize WordPress Themes, in particularly Genesis / StudioPress themes
- Able to install, configure and hack WordPress Plugins
- Experience with setting up WooCommerce and Gravity Forms
- Experience with installing / embedding optin forms for Auto-responders
- An in depth understanding of onsite SEO
- Give feedback on how we can make our websites better for our clients
- Moderate skills in graphic editing (with Photoshop, etc) so images are optimized for websites
- Understanding of Page-Load optimization and caching plugins
- Experience with Local SEO best practices
- Have created small, time-saving plugins
If you’re interested in this unique opportunity, please do the following:
- Email at email@example.com and use a Subject line of “[Your name’s] WordPress Website Developer application.”
- Tell me why you think you would be great for this job.
- Attach at least 3 of your best projects that you have completed by yourself or where you were the Lead Developer completing most of the work.
- Attach your updated CV
- Link to online business profiles (Online Jobs PH, LinkedIn, Odesk, etc.)