If you are considering an online arrangement
website for a low-cost cremation business,
we offer unbeatable benefits.
With years of experience and over 50 online cremation arrangement websites produced between our team members, Funeral Results Marketing’s ability is unrivaled. No one gets a site live and profitable faster.
We also know the types of advertising proven to grow your cremation business the quickest. We’ll guide you past common pitfalls and through the start up and maturing phases of the business without cannibalizing your funeral home calls.
More Competitive Cremation Websites
If you wanted to compete in a national competition, how much experience would you want your coach or adviser to have? Here are two reasons why FRM’s ability to help you win is unmatched in the online cremation business market space.
- Robin Heppell’s experience — our president understands the funeral industry from both sides of the table. As a funeral director CFSP, he arranged over 1,500 at-needs. As an agent he sold over 1,000 pre-needs. As a funeral home marketer he developed online tactics that powerfully grew call volume as the cremation rate grew from 64% to 92% in his home market. Today he is the funeral industry’s most often tapped presenter for topics infusing online marketing with funeral service. He is also a Google Adwords Certified Partner. No one has helped their clients achieve as much online success as Robin Heppell.
- Brian Young’s experience — our principal has directly worked with and helped more owners position and launch website-based cremation businesses than anyone in the U.S. or Canada. He has worked with and assisted two family-owned cremation businesses in passing the mark of $1M in online revenue per year. At CANA in 2010, he showed how a sizable segment of the population in all types of markets was already demonstrating its desire to arrange cremations online, though the funeral industry had almost no interest at that time.
While FRM can build you a truly effective cremation arrangement website, we can also help you accelerate the growth of your business at a lower cost — because no other company understands this space like we do.
100% Money Back Guarantee
This is how you know FRM can “walk the talk.” When it comes to our cremation websites and marketing prowess, we
- offer top quality products that produce legitimate results,
- hold ourselves accountable,
- are dedicated to transparency, and
- have honest clients that deeply value our mutually beneficial relationships, which they find invigorating and worry free.
If you don’t think we delivered what we promised, you get your money back. It’s that simple.
What Our Satisfied Customers Say
February will mark our two year anniversary with the new site. We have been very pleased with the progress, finishing the second year with 368 calls. We give you and your team most of the credit, you’re always steering us in the right direction and preventing us from going down the wrong one. My brother and I can’t thank you enough. – Jeff Murphy, NashvilleCremationCenter.com, Nashville, TN
Read more testimonials from “thriving clients.”
Cremation Arrangement Website Features
True Digital Signature
Families can digitally initial and sign your cremation authorization form, or any other forms, with our powerful platform. The archive shows the date and time the form was signed, and ISP of the signer.
Customized & Flexible
You choose your website’s look, package components, optional choices and merchandise. We then build it with your forms. There is no fee and no limit on changes to pricing, options or merchandise.
Once completed, you own your website. Other companies only lease their system to you so you can’t leave. If we don’t earn your business each day, you can move your website to any compatible server.
Tired of your monthly fee only paying for basic customer service? FRM gives you free website updates to ensure you maintain the best usability and eCommerce performance, with a new design every 12 months.
Built SEO friendly from the ground up on the most popular platform in the world, our sites are fantastic on Google. We have had new websites rank # 1 in Google within 1 year without spending money on SEO.
Fast Customer Service
We serve you like you serve your client families – quickly. 90% of requests are completed within 24 hours. Any critical issues receive immediate attention.
A cremation website is more of a marketing strategy than anything else, and you will benefit from our marketing expertise, plus the videos, FAQs, and downloadable resources that are included.
Many businesses spend a fortune on unduly expensive AdWords “clicks.” As a Google AdWords Certified Partner, a rarity in deathcare, we have tediously developed our advertising campaigns to spare you such costs.
Google Friendly Obits
Even for a cremation website, online obits are the biggest driver of traffic and the first introduction to your cremation brand for many visitors – assuming your obits rank high in Google. Ours do better than anyone else’s.
Learn “5 Key Factors to Success for Operating an Online Cremation Business.”
Some of Our Work
To find out if our Cremation Websites are right for you,
Call (888) 337-3698 or complete our Contact Form.
Cremation Arrangement Website Facts
For answers to the most common questions regarding this topic, please see below.
Why Do Owners Like Cremation Websites?
A cremation arrangement website allows a business to do the following.
- Decrease overhead per call
- Typically service a 35 – 50 mile radius without much effort (major metros can be different)
- Average 2% – 5% higher Preneed, and 5% – 10% higher At-need sales-average online vs in office
3 Reasons Consumers like Cremation Websites
If the key to success matching a specific product to a specific consumer need, then cremation arrangement websites are a perfect fit.
#1 — Consumers Are Willing, Batesville Says
At the 2008 CANA convention, Batesville shared a frightening and/or exciting statistic, depending on your objectives. The independent study they commissioned in 2000 found that 47% of families that had previously arranged a cremation agreed with this statement: “making arrangements does not require the help of a funeral director.” In 2008 that number had grown to 62% (Nectar Ramirez – [now] Director of Customer Training). Today it is 70%. So, there are millions of consumers ready to arrange themselves.
#2 — Many Lack Money
It is regularly said at Funeral Director conventions that funeral sales are dropping because consumers do not see enough value in what is being offered. While that is easy to prove true, at least for the families who can afford it, it ignores facts like these regarding Americans:
- $4,436 was their average checking account balance in 2014
- 69% had less than $1000 in a savings account in 2016
- 34% had $0 in a savings account in 2016
- 33% said, as of Feb. 2017, it was unlikely they could pull together $2000 within one month for an emergency (New York Fed survey). But that number jumps to 67% for those with credit scores of 680 or less.
Some business owners see the solution as offering crowd-funding or financing. But for people that don’t like those options, a low-cost cremation business is the likely choice. Offering a cremation arrangement website makes a low-cost cremation option more attractive.
#3 — Everyone Uses Ecommerce
Well, almost everyone. A December 2016 Pew study says 79% of Americans have bought something online, and 51% have done so via a smartphone. But it is this quote that perhaps best explains why having a cremation arrangement website in your business mix can be so valuable:
Overall, 64% of Americans indicate that, all things being equal, they prefer buying from physical stores to buying online. Of course, all things are often not equal – and a substantial share of the public says that price is often a far more important consideration than whether their purchases happen online or in physical stores (2016 Pew).
Cremation business owners have long told us they think the appeal of online arrangement is that families can arrange at their convenience, in privacy, and without fear of being taken advantage of – a still too frequent situation. Considering how regularly consumers make online purchases, enabling them to make cremation arrangements online seems only logical.