Question: What is the MOST important thing for a funeral home website?
Answer: Being found by shoppers and obit seekers. Every time a person fails to see your website, you have missed a customer opportunity or a branding opportunity.
Our 4 Famous Features
Our funeral home, cemetery and pet-cremation websites are best known for their:
- Extremely high Google rankings for funeral home and obituary searches
- Fast website load time
- Speed of website development to “go live”
- Speed and quality of customer service
- Built on the world’s most popular open source website platform and Content Management System. Easily edit the website’s content – no coding skills needed.
- Built from the ground up on SEO-friendly code. There’s a competitive reason marketing agencies use WordPress more than any website platform. Deathcare template websites usually struggle when SEO battles start because the first objective of their coding is allowing “website auto-generation” with the click of a button.
- Proprietary technologies and marketing techniques that let you more convincingly appeal to prospective client families through your website.
View our portfolio.
- Premium Theme
- Obituary Module
- Choose from dozens of FAQs
- PDF Resource Kit
- Contact Us webform
- Video Tutorials
- On-site SEO setup
- Arrangement Portal content for virtual / remote arrangements
- Pre-need Vital Statistics web form
- At-need Vital Statistics web form
- Advanced SEO module
- Payment Center
- E-commerce store
- Live, virtual training session