Due to the recent phenomena of both online reviews and social media, Online Reputation Management has become one of the most important aspects of building and maintaining a strong positive brand image for your business. Done correctly, reputation management helps you
- establish compelling reasons to trust and work with your brand,
- suppress any “bad press” that would influence customers away from your brand,
- increase the spread of positive “word of mouth” while decreasing the spread of negative “word of mouth” offline,
- improve your website’s “local” search engine rankings,
- stand out among the competition in multiple online market spaces.
How We Help
FRM’s reputation management strategy helps you dominate three main search results for your brand name. We:
- build three new SEO-optimized mini-websites on your domains (you get to keep them)
- generate ten original articles
- add three original posts to each new WordPress website (from the articles above)
- access ten category-relevant website profiles and link them to the new posts
- create one custom PDF document with text and images to submit to document-sharing sites
- custom develop a high quality video with text, music and images
- complete multiple video distributions of your video to popular video sites, interlinking them
- compose one press release and upon your approval submit it to PRweb
- provide you the press release with guidelines for effective submission to other outlets
- bookmark all blogs, websites, press releases, videos and PDFs
- employ several other tactics to ensure your dominance of those three main keywords
We also set up Google Alerts for the core phrases to monitor any concerning mention of your firm name and your other key words. The flip side of this monitoring: you will see the excellent results of these efforts.
There are several assets and permissions needed from you before we can execute the reputation management strategy, including
- text content (articles, PDF, brochure, etc.) from which we can write/re-write core articles for online placement
- images you have the legal right to distribute and which you provide with written permission to use
- contact information details
- permission to publish the press release in your real name, using your contact details.
The job will be completed within four weeks of your providing the needed assets and permissions. You will receive complete instructions at time of purchase. Your signed approval for submission of materials will be needed before everything is released, posted or put into motion.
Call us at (888) 337-3698 to learn out more about our Online Reputation Management program.